Android 13 beta 1 is available today and for most people it will be a precursor to Google’s next major OS release. We’re diving into it Today’s release of Android 13 Beta 1 To find new features that have been added.
Over the coming hours, we’ll dive into all the new Android 13 Beta 1 features and every change. (The latest updates will be at the top of this list. Be sure to check back often and let us know what you find in the comments below.)
google Planning six major versions Over the coming months before the consumer launch later this year of Pixel phones and other devices. If you want to quickly install Android 13 Beta 1 on compatible Pixel 4 (XL) phones, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, make sure to check out Our step-by-step guide.
Copy / clipboard notification, such as screenshots
- Clicking on the pencil icon allows you to edit the text
The Google Calendar launcher icon now shows the correct date
Pixel Launcher search has been replaced by the old Google app
New setting “Control from locked device”
- Settings > Display > Lock screen
Priority has been reset to “Do Not Disturb”
Security and privacy Quick box is disabled
- It was listed as ‘unavailable’ before it disappeared
More “Basic Colors” in Wallpaper & Style
- 16 in total
- 11 single colors (+7)
- 5 double colors
sway media player
- The search/progress bar now completes the part of the line you’ve already listened to
- Compared to DP2, it is more stable with frequent/random switch actions always appearing
FTC: We use affiliate links to earn income. more.