The 2022 NFL Draft It is in the books! This means that now is the time for the free, unformulated ascendant agency. All players eligible for recruitment who were not The Chosen Ones are now free to sign with any team.
This year’s UDFA class is expected to be more talented than usual due to the impact of COVID-19. There are more players eligible to score than usual. With Philly making a limited number of picks, Howie Roseman said he’s challenging his scouts to make this class a very strong UDFA for birds.
Feel free to use this post as an open topic for the next few hours as there will be some reports emerging regarding free contracts with the Eagles Agent for 2022. We will be using this post to keep track of all the UDFA news and rumors. Stay tuned for updates.
Please note that not all of these reports are necessarily official. Things can change and sometimes junior camp experiences are reported as UDFA signatures. However, this tracker should give us a good idea of which players with a long shot the Eagles will eventually add to their list.
It took nearly two weeks for the UDFA’s signatures to be announced last year, so there may be a delay in officially confirming these additions. Regardless, we will have UDFA exploratory reports published here on Bleeding Green Nation in the near future.
Brown QB EJ Berry
S Red Blankenship
Utah WR / RS Britain Coffee
Oklahoma RB Kennedy Brooks
Nevada Carson Carson Strong
Alabama CB Josh Jobe
Clemson CB Mario Goodrich
Duke CB Josh Blackwell
- Britain’s Kofi was an effective college ball kick returner averaging 11.9 and scoring four touchdowns. Nice special teams add.
- Carson Strong! Factory QB keeps ripping around, darling. this is interesting. It is arguably the best UDFA player on the market.
- It was reported that the eagles”Came up with a strong offer too lateFor the safety of Florida A&M Markquese Bell but decided to join the Cowboys instead. Boo!
- The first three leaked signings for the Eagles in the UDFA were secondary players. No wonder there.
AJ Perry signs a free agent deal with the Philadelphia Eagles. The eagles were lucky.
– Bill Burt (@BurtTalksSports) April 30, 2022
Corporate Update: $240K Guaranteed to Kennedy Brooks to # noblesfor each source.
– Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 30, 2022
JUST IN: Quarterback Carson Strong signed with the Philadelphia Eagles as an uncut free agent
– Kirsten Moran (@kirstenlizmoran) April 30, 2022